KOL management and relationships are an essential component for marketers and medical staff throughout the life cycle process of a drug or product.
The 10th KOL/Thought Leader Engagement and Advisory Boards Summit will provide attendees with insights about leading strategies to ensure the success of your medical affairs team and advance medical science communications by engaging with KOLs compliantly.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
1. Establish best practices for engagement with key opinion leaders and advisory board management
2. Differentiate the communication challenges between medical affairs and commercial functions
3. Identify techniques to engage with thought leaders with value and key tools
4. Understand key takeaways for managing thought leader relationships and cross-functional sharing
5. Refine approaches working with healthcare quality leaders to cultivate relationships
Early Bird Pricing - Register by May 3, 2019: USD 1895.0,
Standard Pricing: USD 2095.0,
Onsite Pricing: USD 2295.0
Speakers: David Allred Senior Thought Leader Liaison, GENENTECH, Kevin Appareti Sr. Director, MSL, PHILIPS HEALTHCARE, Howard Berkowitz Respiratory and Immunology, MSL, U.S. Field-Based Medical Affairs, SANOFI GENZYME, Linda Gallant Director, KOL Engagement, NEURO/NEUROINTERVENTIONAL SURGERY AND INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY, Robert Geller VP Medical Affairs, HERON THERAPEUTICS, Lance Hill CEO, WITHIN3, Brandi Howard Senior Vice President, Global Clinical Development and Medical Affairs, EVOFEM BIOSCIENCES, Daniel Jones Medical Director and U.S. Lead, EMD SERONO, Peter Kowey Head of Cardiology, MAIN LINE HEALTH, Bob Numerof VP Medical Affairs, RIGEL PHARMACEUTICALS, William Soliman President, Chairman of the Board, ACCREDITATION COUNCIL FOR MEDICAL AFFAIRS, Trina Stonner, RN, MSN President, AVANT HEALTHCARE, Carol Wiley Project Manager, Thought Leader and Patient Engagement, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB