The main reason of Yoga Holidays is to spread the ideology and notions of Yoga to each person to build a more happy, peaceful and peaceful society. The vision invigorates the spirit and enthusiasm of new and aspiring yogis. Yoga Holidays together with the well-known school in Rishikesh, Punyah Yoga, summons everyone to learn the techniques of Yoga by participating in the 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. The school is located in the Yoga Capital of India, inspiring you to learn and discover more.
The school in Rishikesh invites you to be part of several courses and learn the basic concepts of Yoga such as Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Mantra Yoga, Yoga Nidra and more. The yoga teacher training of 200 welcomes you so that you can learn the profound learning of classical subjects such as anatomy, yoga philosophy, alignment, adjustments, shatkriyas. All of the different types of curriculum and practice have the strict guidelines of certified yoga teachers, experts and translated into Spanish by certified yoga teachers.
- Understanding and learning of the constitution of the human body.
- Emphasize the tradition of yoga forms such as Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga
- Appropriate and correct movement of each pose as Drishti (Focus point), Prana (Breath), bandhas (blockages)
- Precise learning based on breathing.
- Human body learning during human anatomy classes.
- Learning of Yamas and Niyamas, which is ethics and philosophy as explained in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Practice adjustment and alignment to avoid injury during practice.
- Basic understanding of ayurveda.
- Proper maintenance of the discipline, since it is the key to learning.
About The Organiser
Yoga Holidays is a platform created by a team of Spanish and native Indians, lovers of yoga and travel, to offer an authentic experience in the cradle of yoga without any barriers to language or culture. We are aware of some parts of the West that are beginning to lose the true meaning of yoga, hence the emphasis that we place on our retreats and formations to transmit the spiritual teachings and messages. For this we have selected the best school, Punyah Yoga with some of the best yoga teachers in India with the intention of creating retreats and formations focused on well-being, emphasizing not only the physical part but also the philosophical and meditative part of yoga.