7th AIPE National Congress (Italian Association of Preeclampsia)
Specific target of the Congress:
The congress is aimed at gynecological specialists, from each branch of our specialty. This pathology, in fact, due to frequency and clinical criticality is addressed not only in the clinics and in the departments of pathology, but also, daily in the delivery rooms of all birth points. A specific focus is represented by the specialists in training of our training networks of the Specialization Schools of Gynecology and Obstetrics
AIPE Mission and Vision:
The Italian PreEclampsia Association has for decades been the center of scientific and clinical development in Italy on this pathology, hypertensive disorders in pregnancy, The purpose of the Scientific Society is to aggregate the best clinicians and researchers on this topic and make a culture grow in this way solid pr address beta pathology, so complex and frequent.
5 Good reasons to participate in the Congress:
1. This year AIPE presents new recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of hypertensive disorders developed according to the AGREE 2 method
2. The discussion of these new recommendations is entrusted to the top Italian experts
3. The program scientific goes to the physiopathological roots of the new clinical aspects of the recommendations
4. The discussion of the various sessions will have ample space to accommodate doubts and insights
5. The posters presented by the young people will have a dedicated space and will be discussed and judged by the experts present.
Surgeon: EUR 150.0,
Specializing / a: EUR 50.0
Speakers: Enrico Mario Ferrazzi, Herbert Valensise, Laura Avagliano, Luisa Campagnolo, Irene Cetin, Nicola Chianciano, Rosario D'Anna, Sara De Carolis, Daniela Denis Di Martino, Fabio Facchinetti, Antonio Farina, Sergio Ferrazzani, Tiziana Frusca, Maria Teresa Gervasi, Tullio Ghi, Stefano Raffaele Giannubilo, Pantaleo Greco, Massimo Lovotti, Anna Maria Marconi, Federico Mecacci, Nicola Rizzo, Marco Sciosci, Giuliana Simonazzi, Tamara Stamplija, Grazia Maria Tiralongo, Adriana Valcamonico, Barbara Vasapollo, Patrizia Vergani