With 9 years of experience in the PFS and combination products market, we are excited to announce the 9th edition Injectables Summit, returning to San Diego in September.The 2019 program will unite the parenteral community to turn innovation into reality, providing a more effective and more quality patient experience, whilst delving into the following topics:
- How can you develop the best device from RandD concepts?
- The engineering challenges of high volume, high viscosity injection
- How to progress quickly from auto-injectors into other presentations
- Engineering advances such as novel container materials, CCIT and EandL
- The transition from mechanical to electro-mechanical devices, and building an ecosystem with ancillary services
Be part of this growing community and stay ahead of the curve.
Industry Early: USD 2099.0,
Industry Standard: USD 2899.0,
Solution Provider Early: USD 2499.0,
Solution Provider Standard: USD 3299.0
Speakers: Daniel Latham, Novartis, Delma Broussard, CSL Behring, Dennis Lee, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Mayumi Bowen, Genentech, Erik Jin, Celgene, Darin Zehrung, PATH, Calvin Clark, Biogen, John Majewski, Gilead Sciences, Richard Featherstone, Emergo by UL, Timothy Quigg, Crux Product Design, Joel Gresham, Crux Product Design, Paul Upham, Roche/Genentech, Karthik Balasubramanian, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Stuart Chisholm, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Katie Hansbro, Design Science Consulting, Thomas Albotelli, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Leonel Vanegas, Merck, Steven Badelt, Suttons Creek, Inc., Dirk Kreder, anteris helvetia AG, Thierry Jomini, anteris helvetia AG