At this interactive, learning-focused conference, nationally renowned faculty will provide psychiatrists and psychiatric clinicians with best practice information to improve patient care. The activity awards up to 24 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 8 Self-Assessment Category 1 CME credits.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Compare current pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatment strategies for management of a range of disorders, including Women’s Mental Health, Depression, Schizophrenia, Suicide, Geriatric Psychiatry, Alzheimer’s Disease, Psychopharmacology,Mood Disorders, Gun Violence and Mass Shootings, Physician Burnout and Traumatic Brain Injury.
• Employ individualized treatment approaches to psychiatric and neurological disorders in special populations, including women, physicians, and the elderly.
• Interpret controversies in psychiatric management.
• Recite several advances in schizophrenia.
• Recognize the relationship of TBI to psychiatric disorders such as depression and PTSD.
New for 2019, CP/AACP Psychiatry Update Encore will also offer Optional, Pre-Conference Workshops on Addiction and Medical Cannabis on Saturday, December 7. Workshops have limited space available. First come. First served!
The CP/AACP 2019 Psychiatry Update Encore will take place at the magnificent Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, where we have arranged discount room rates starting at just $179 a night.
Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities available.
Start at: USD 495.00
Standard Rate: USD 695.00
Speakers: Henry A. Nasrallah, Donald W. Black MD, George Grossberg MD, Charles Raison MD, Phillip Resnick MD, Vivien Burt MD PhD