We invite you to join us for the 2nd AAT-AD/PD™ Focus Meeting 2020 in Vienna, Austria. The first AAT-AD/PD™ Focus Meeting 2018 was held in Torino, Italy with 1337 participants.
The Meeting will present all the latest breakthroughs in treatment, translational R&D, early diagnosis, drug development and clinical trials in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other related neurological disorders.
A central theme will be to further advance innovative strategies in therapy and prevention, clinical trials and diagnostic markers discussed in the sessions and corridors at AD/PD™ 2019, in order to focus on driving successful collaborations among academia and industry, leading to the development of innovative therapies and ultimately providing for a better future for patients and families affected by neurodegenerative diseases.
Abstract Deadline: September 18, 2019
Early Registration Deadline: January 7, 2020
Join us 2-5 April 2020 in the beautiful city of Vienna, Austria.
- Abraham Fisher, Co-President
- Ezio Giacobini, Co-President
- Gabriel Gold, Executive Organizer
- Roger M. Nitsch, Executive Organizer
- Manfred Windisch, Executive Organizer
- β-Amyloid Diseases
- TDP-43- and C9orf72-Related Diseases
- Limbic-predominant Age-related TDP-43 encephalopathy
- Vascular Dementia
- Lysosomal and Storage Diseases
- Psychiatric and Epileptic Symptoms.
- Patient Care and Support
Please see the website for a breakdown of the themes.
- Disease Mechanisms, Pathophysiology
- Therapeutic Targets, Mechanisms for Treatment
- Drug Development, Clinical Trials and Trial Design
- Imaging and Biomarkers for Clinical Inclusion & Outcome Measures
- Epidemiology and Genetics in Clinical Trials
- Cell, Molecular & Systems Biology
- Translational Aspects
Please see the website for subtopics.
Price:Visit the website for registration information EUR 0.0
Speakers: Abraham Fisher, Ezio Giacobini, Gabriel Gold, Roger M. Nitsch, Manfred Windisch, Peter Dal-Bianco, Reinhold Schmidt, Samantha Budd-Haeberlein, Kaj Blennow, Merit Cudkowicz, Claudio Cuello, Rachelle Doody, Bart de Strooper, Bruno Dubois, Giovanni Frisoni, Lutz Froelich, Angela Genge, Nir Giladi, John Growdon, David Holtzman, Jakub Hort, Takeshi Iwatsubo, Beomsoek Jeon, Jaime Kulisevsky, John Morris, Agneta Nordberg, Werner Poewe, Gil Rabinovich, Oliver Rascol, Irena Rektorova, Philip Scheltens, Lon Schneider, Hilkka Soininen, Reisa Sperling, Fabrizio Stocchi, Bruno Vellas, Michael Weiner, Bengt Winblad, Masahito Yamada