Recent advances in human error management based on alertness creation dovetail seamlessly with holistic and coordinated approaches to risk management. This two day course covers the recent advances in understanding why people make physical and cognitive mistakes and what pro-active and proportionate steps can be taken to pro-actively manage that risk.
• Have been introduced to a holistic model of thriving allowing an understanding of why ‘good work is good for you’ and what ‘good work’ is.
• Understand the full range of root causes of error from mistakes of strategic thinking, through missing opportunities to empower and create a strong positive culture … to simply tripping over.
• Understand that culture is behavior, behavior is culture and exactly why ‘culture is king’.
• Understand how the basic mechanics of creating a culture of excellence relate to the key habits of the most successful team leaders and team members …
• Understand how to measure and benchmark organizational wellbeing and safety culture to identify weak areas and track progress.
• Be introduced to the latest technologies for measuring the levels and causes of day to day alertness.