How will MTBE producers remain competitive in current challenging times? With more alternatives in the oxygenates market, as well as the emerging electric vehicle industry, how will MTBE be impacted? Is there a possibility that MTBE producers retrofit to ETBE to stay competitive? Will growth in other MTBE applications such as MMA sufficient to support the demand for MTBE?
The Argus Asia MTBE Conference is the only dedicated event in the region that will gather industry experts to discuss key development in this niche market.
Key topics on the agenda include -
- The impact of fuel policies on demand for MTBE
- Are we going into MTBE supply glut? How can companies diversify their customer bases to deal with this?
- Latest updates on upcoming MTBE production projects. Hear the perspectives of the key MTBE buyers
- Tight competition among MTBE, ETBE and high-octane gasoline in the fuel market
- How will Asian gasoline demand and spec changes impact the MTBE market?
- Price dynamics: exploring factors affecting methanol and MTBE price trends and forecasts and much more!
The conference will gather global methanol and MTBE producers and traders, gasoline producers and blenders, government representatives, refinery technology providers, refinery technology providers, midstream, shipping and logistics companies, engineering, procurement And construction companies (EPCs) for a full day of knowledge exchange and networking opportunities.
Standard rate: USD 1000.0
Speakers: Lingo Fan, Senior Associate, COFCO Futures , Cedric Bourdan, Trading Manager, Alcotra , Shahrom Muhammed Yusof, Head, Marketing And Sales (Methanol, Aromatics And MTBE), Petronas Chemical, Richard Chatterton, Head of Oil Demand Analysis, Bloomberg New Energy Finance, Clarence Woo, Executive Director, Asian Clean Fuels Association