Are you interested in expanding your fertilizer business in East Europe? Get fresh market insights and arrange meetings with key decision makers to grow your fertilizer business in 2020 and beyond at the 17th annual Argus East Europe Fertilizer on 3-5 June 2020, in Vienna, Austria.
NEW FOR 2020
• Danube river cruise: Explore the beauty of Danube river in June and enjoy the magnificence of Vienna whilst fostering your new business relationships.
• More workshops than ever before! The new biostimulants workshop will cover the main market dynamics, growth potential as well as agronomic and scientific developments in East Europe. The fertilizer fast track, your guide to global fertilizer production, trade and demand dynamics, is also back by popular demand.
YOUR REASONS TO ATTEND
• 250+ attendees: Don't miss your opportunity to attend the biggest fertilizer networking event in East Europe.
• 150+ companies: Join both regional and international companies to build strategic partnerships with your global peers.
• Keynote speakers: Hear insights on the growth potential in East Europe and assess market opportunities for this region.
• Network across industries: With attendee backgrounds ranging from producers, traders, suppliers, logistics to agriculture, create new contacts across multiple industries.
• Receive the delegate list with full contact details 4 weeks before the event to start arranging your meetings
Secure your place for the largest event in the region to do business with decision makers from across the fertilizer supply chain at www.argusmedia.com/fertilizer-east-europe.
Conference pass and workshop - early bird rate ends 13 March: EUR 2098.00,
Conference pass and workshop - standard rate: EUR 2298.00,
Conference pass - early bird rate ends 13 March: EUR 1499.00,
Conference pass - standard rate: EUR 1699.00