Come Celebrate with Us The Second Annual "Art at the Wagnalls" Arts, Brats and Brews, An Outdoor Art and Entertainment Event.
This summer art festival promises to be bigger and better with extended days and more family fun!
This year's festival, scheduled for Friday, August 7 and Saturday, August 8, is expected to attract even more vendors and attendees with some exciting additions planned for the family-friendly weekend.
The festival will again feature many local artists who will be exhibiting and selling their paintings, photography, ceramics, jewelry, and other crafts. Like last year, the Wagnalls Memorial will award cash prizes for the top three art entries. Off-road enthusiasts will enjoy the latest lineup of Jeeps on the market, which will be displayed on the Wagnalls lawn.
Back again this year by popular demand, The band RAMEY, will be featured on Saturday August 8th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
New highlights of this summer's art festival include:
• Extended days: Friday, August 7, 3:00-9:00 pm and Saturday, August 8, 11:00 am-9:00 pm
• More live entertainment, kicking off the excitement on Friday
• Second stage to accommodate extra performers
• Children's art tent with free arts and crafts
• Free public art sessions where people can learn from the pros (Likely instruction includes watercolor painting, jewelry making, wine and beer making, poetry writing, and quilt making)
Admission is free both days. Ample free parking is available in the Library parking lot (behind the Library) and on the streets adjacent to the Library.
To learn more about Art at the Wagnalls, please contact Sarah Mayzum at (614) 837-4765 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.Wagnalls.org.
General Admission: USD 0.00
Artist: The Ramey Band, find them at https://www.ramey.band
Category: Community, Fundraisers