Austin API Summit taking place May 14-15, 2019, will be jam-packed with workshops and critical insights on building success in the API ecosystem.
We'll be featuring 40+ speakers on two tracks to discuss the many faculties of developing and sustaining a thriving API-first organization. The event is ideal for platform architects, API product owners, and also developers, or CTOs seeking knowledge as well as inroads into the local and international API community.
Attend to gather expert testimonies on architecting an API. From assessing API definition formats, implementing security protocols, learning new microservices architecture strategies, or determining what makes a successful API business venture, our speakers will highlight many aspects of API practice for the modern enterprise.
Topics often discussed at Nordic APIs events include:
- Foundations for constructing API-first platforms
- RESTful design, Hypermedia (HATEOAS), and JSON
- Technological trends in the design of APIs, including REST, GraphQL, RPC, and more
- OAuth, OpenID Connect, and clever techniques for identity management
- OpenAPI and other API definitions for streamlining development and usability
- Pivoting a monolithic architecture toward a microservices approach
- GraphQL, and other trends in the API space
- Monetization strategies for pricing public APIs
- Provisioning decisions when creating API-first platforms: Private, Partner, and Public APIs
- Crafting API developer portals with developer experience in mind
- Essential developer resources: sandboxes, SDKs, code samples, and tutorials to onboard users.
- Protocols for event-driven architectures
- And much more
Would you like to promote your brand at the Austin API Summit? For information about our sponsorship packages or for guidance on which option is best for your organization, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
2-day conference: USD 500.0,
Early Bird ticket: USD 375.0