Returning to Munich for its second year, Auto IP Europe will offer IP professionals in the automotive industry the opportunity to hear expert strategies from the complete supply chain – from the OEMs and industry suppliers, to the innovators in high-tech and connectivity.
Auto IP Europe's 2019 programme will address key trends, developments, risks and opportunities on the automotive horizon and provide you with:
• Insight for building IP-based collaborative alliances
• Best practices for managing IP risk and opportunity
• Thought-provoking and engaging discussion about working with research institutions for greater innovation and monetisation opportunities
• Invaluable updates and analysis on the challenges facing IP experts in the new era of mobility
• Interactive panel discussions designed with audience participation and engagement in mind
• Networking opportunities with experts from across the automotive supply chain, from OEMs and the suppliers to high-tech shakers and industry innovators
• The chance to share best practices and strategies for exploiting and protecting IP and maintaining a competitive edge
Quote code* AUTOIP200 to get €200 off your place.
*Excludes VAT and cannot be redeemed by service providers, expires 22 March 2019
Standard ticket: EUR 795.0,
Earlybird ticket (code AUTOIP200): EUR 595.0