Now in its third year, IAM's Auto IP Europe will bring together senior IP executives from the leading OEMs and key automotive players to address the latest trends, developments, risks and opportunities in the sector.
What's new for 2020?
- What does the patent landscape tell us about the auto industry? Understand how convergence, new technology and new players in the field are driving fundamental change, and how that is affecting the patent market
- Collaborating for success: Hear how significant IP-based collaborations and partnerships are creating a very different auto ecosystem
- The SEP landscape: Determine the outlook for wireless connectivity and the potential litigation on the horizon
- Data opportunities and challenges: Explore how to create value from data and use it as an asset, as well as the issues raised by misuse, data ethics and regulation
- Future challenges: Examine the state of play with EV and AV technologies, the future role of the OEM and transferable lessons from other areas of mobility
Register here: https://cvent.me/gZOWwn?RefId=EVVNT
Tier 1: EUR 595.0
Speakers: Kurt Brasch, Uber, Colin Lamond, Nissan, Matthias Schneider, Audi, Johanna Wright, Volvo Car Corporation