IAM's Auto IP series attracts IP leaders working across the automotive supply chain - from the OEMs and the tier suppliers to the high-tech innovators and industry disruptors.
Now in its third year, Auto IP Europe returns to Munich on 14 September with cutting-edge insight from all industry perspectives including:
- Colin Lamond, Patents And IP Consultant, Nissan Technical Centre Europe
- Johanna Wright, Global Portfolio Manager, Volvo Car Corporation
- Matthias Schneider, Chief Licensing Officer, Audi AG
- Christian Reinders, Chief IP Counsel, DRAXLMAIER Group
- David Goodfellow, Chief Patent Counsel, EMEA, Aptiv
- Paolo Rezzaghi, IPR Manager, Brembo
DISRUPTORS AND INNOVATORS
- Kurt Brasch, Head, Patent Transactions, Uber
- Teemu Soininen, Head, Automotive Licensing Programme, Nokia
- Judith Hesse, General Counsel, Valtech Mobility
What's new for 2020?
- What does the patent landscape tell us about the auto industry? Understand how convergence, new technology and new players in the field are driving fundamental change, and how that is affecting the patent market
- Collaborating for success: Hear how significant IP-based collaborations and partnerships are creating a very different auto ecosystem
- The SEP landscape: Determine the outlook for wireless connectivity and the potential litigation on the horizon
- Data opportunities and challenges: Explore how to create value from data and use it as an asset, as well as the issues raised by misuse, data ethics and regulation
- Future challenges: Examine the state of play with EV and AV technologies, the future role of the OEM and transferable lessons from other areas of mobility
Can't make it to Munich? IAM will head to Detroit for Auto IP USA on 30 September!
General Admission: EUR 895.0