Building on three years of success in Detroit, IAM's Auto IP USA will bring together the leading IP experts from across the automotive landscape. Through thought leadership, discussion and networking, attendees will gain insight into the IP challenges facing those driving change in the new era of mobility.
Auto IP USA's 2019 program will address key trends, developments, risks, and opportunities on the automotive horizon, and provide you with:
- Insight for building IP-based collaborative alliances
- Best practices for managing IP risk and opportunity
- Thought-provoking and engaging discussion about working with research institutions for greater innovation and monetization opportunities
- Invaluable updates and analysis on the challenges facing IP experts in the new era of mobility
- Interactive panel discussions designed with audience participation and engagement in mind
- Networking opportunities with experts from across the automotive supply chain, from OEMs and the suppliers to high-tech shakers and industry innovators
- The chance to share best practices and strategies for exploiting and protecting IP and maintaining a competitive edge
Quote code* AUTOIP200 to get $200 off your place.
*Excludes VAT and cannot be redeemed by service providers, expires 22 March 2019
Standard ticket: USD 975.0,
Earlybird ticket (code AUTOIP200): USD 775.0