Private tutor live online at Teachbeach.What we'll do:
This is the recommended course for the beginner with AutoCAD or for professionals who need to quickly refresh or complete their fundamental suite of AutoCAD skills. The objective of AutoCAD Fundamentals is to enable students to create a basic 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software and to learn the essential tools of the software.By the end of the class you'll work easily with AutoCAD. Tools that are never used by 99.9% of users, are still available in the 8 hours of video training resources you can access anytime, a "best-of-breed" approach that allows you the lowest available price in the industry, for certification-level, live training. The course also includes:
- Extensive hands-on practice so you will become quickly proficient with the software.
- Certified live expert for 32 hours of the training
-The official certification books and printed materials
- Video training course accessible 24/7 online allows students to refresh their training anytime they need or gain supplemental expertise that is not covered during the live training.
- Only course offered at Autodesk Authorized Training Centers and universities in the U.S., ensuring that the student is learning the latest, most updated versio
- Autodesk Official Training Guides to help AutoCAD students prepare for the Autodesk AutoCAD Certification exams.
You'll start with a few basic tools to create and edit a simple drawing, and layer on increasingly advanced tools. then learn how to layer. Part 2 will teachadvanced editing and construction techniques dding parametric constraints to objects and other advanced options.
What to bring: Prerequisites include: A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology A working knowledge of your operating system
What we'll supply: Live trainers, a Chapter by chapter written text, 8 hours of online training on-demand in lesser-used skills, certification.
We will meet online using Zoom and a top certified expert in AutoCAD.