Topics will include:
- African regional and continental integration in a post-Brexit and post-North American Free Trade Agreement world: free trade or protectionism?
- Disruptive innovation and the role of lawyers in Africa
- From M-Pesa to crowdfunding: opportunities and challenges for regulating new players in the African financial services sector
- Roundtable discussion: what do 21st century clients expect from external counsel?
- The art of risk management and data privacy regulations: local versus exterritorial laws
- The domestic future of international criminal law
- Training the future lawyer: are current frameworks fit for 21st century purposes?
- What will remain unchanged in arbitration and alternative dispute resolution?
IBA member (on or before 19 February): USD 295.0,
Non-member (on or before 19 February): USD 520.0,
IBA member (from 20 February until 25 March): USD 445.0,
Non-member (from 20 February until 25 March): USD 670.0
Venue Name: United Nations Economic Commission for Africa(UNECA) Conference Center