The Biennial IBA Latin American Regional Forum Conference has become the ideal opportunity for all lawyers, professionals and investors to keep up-to-date with significant developments in the region. As Latin America continues to develop as one of the world's most important emerging markets, conference delegates will examine current developments and discuss how the region will tackle challenges facing both Latin America and elsewhere.
- Acceleration, artificiality and abundance
- Big data/big challenge
- Data protection: is poor use of social media worth going to jail for?
- Data protection: the regulator's view
- David v Goliath: the Costeja Case against Google
- Design thinking: what is hot in the market
- If you think blockchain is a cryptocurrency, this session is for you
- Is fake news the new elector?
- Legal tech M and A activity
- Rise of the machines
- Social media: regulation v freedom of press
- Tech or no tech? There is NO question
- The challenge of data protection
- The in-house perspective on artificial intelligence and data protection
- Venture capital investments in legal tech and the technology industry
IBA member (on or before 31 January): USD 1010.0,
Non member (on or before 31 January): USD 1235.0,
IBA member (from 1 February): USD 1155.0,
Non member (from 1 February): USD 1380.0