Get your Free Expo Pass* - Register with the Promo code BOS19
3 Leading Shows on 1 Show Floor!
Your free expo pass gets you access to all three shows - BIOMEDevice Boston, Design And Manufacturing New England, and Embedded Systems Conference (ESC) Boston.
- Swap insights with 3,300 industry peers while finding new business partners.
- Source from 375+ leading suppliers, including Canon Virginia, CAD Blu, and Rohde to meet all your product needs.
- Learn the latest on design engineering, biomedical innovation, software capability, and more.
Save 20% on the Conference - Register with Promo Code BOS19
Two information-packed tracks deliver education and insight on:
- User-centered design, human factors and usability engineering, and design validation.
- Best practices for risk management, scale-up, and innovative regulatory strategies to meet the new EU MDR requirements.
- Sensors and electronics, artificial intelligence, bioelectronics, robotics, materials, and 3D printing.
Learn more at: https://biomedboston.com
* Free for qualified registrants.
Speakers: Fireside Chat with Scott Huennekens Fresh off his tenure as the founding CEO of Verb Surgical, Scott Huennekens will discuss medtech 4.0 and how the intersection of robotics, AI, and medical devices will change the future of care, as well as what all medtech professionals need to know., Keynote Address with Kevin Blankespoor Building off years of experience transitioning robotic prototypes into functional products at Boston Dynamics, Kevin Blankespoor will discuss different working applications for mobile robots in the real world. The address will also feature a live demo of the Boston Dynamics robot, Spot.