Connecting You to What's Next in CX
Customers now expect a certain level of experience as they move throughout their day: Fast, frictionless, personalised. Companies are no longer just competing with their competitors, but with the likes of Uber and Amazon, to deliver brilliant customer experiences. Boasting Australia's largest ever line up of C-suite customer executives, Chief Customer Officer Melbourne is back for 2020 taking you through the strategic roadmap for the new age of customer experience.
Key Themes for 2020:
THE CHALLENGE OF 'HOW': The nuts and bolts of how practitioners executed their CX transformation strategy, what it actually took to resource the implementation, and how they measured the results.
DEMONSTRATING CX ROI: How to measure and demonstrate to your stakeholders the impact of customer projects on the business bottom line.
EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE: How to ensure you CX strategy is supported throughout the organisation.
ACHIEVING SUSTAINABLE, LONG TERM RESULTS: How organisations, with varying resources, actually managed a successful execution of a transformation strategy, and what their results were months / years later.
DATA AND INSIGHTS: Design human-centred experiences and actually meet customers' changing needs.
CAPTURING CUSTOMERS EMOTIONALLY IN A DIGITAL WORLD: Taking personalisation to the next level - brand loyalty and love.
With over 40+ C-Suite Speaker confirmed here is a sneak peek:
- Catriona Larritt, Group Chief Customer Officer, Jetstar
- Maria Loyez, Chief Customer Officer, Volt Bank
- Troy Barnes, Chief Customer Officer, Pizza Hut Asia Pacific
- Todd Stevenson, Chief Customer Officer, Colonial First State
- Rachel Hamlen, Head of Customer Experience, FairVine
- Ingrid Purcell, Chief Experience Officer, ME Bank
- James Coyle, Chief Customer Officer, SuperEd
- Liz Fowler, Head of Strategy and Customer Experience, Aussie
End-User Pricing from: AUD 2150.00,
Vendor Pricing From: AUD 3150.00