As the role of the Chief Data Officer (CDO) and Chief Analytics Officer (CAO) becomes an understood requirement for organisations all over Europe, those that are ahead in their ability to treat data as an asset have gained competitive advantage. Leaps in the Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, as well as analytics creates vast opportunities to build business value through improving defensive and offensive data and analytics strategies.
Chief Data And Analytics Officers (CDAO), Germany brings together over 30 expert speakers and 100 data and analytics leaders to focus on strategies for overcoming the core emerging data And analytics challenges of:
- Embedding data as an asset within the organisation, empowering teams and embedding a business-wide data culture
- Aligning governance and analytics projects with corporate objectives to obtain measurable ROI
- Efficiently scaling pilot projects across the organisation, breaking down silos and keeping control of resources
- Exploring the growing importance of data ethics in an era of algorithmic bias
- Practical case studies: AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Robotic Process Automation
Tickets from: EUR 899.0