Corinium is excited to announce the return of Chief Data Analytics Officers (CDAO), Canada to Toronto on September 24-25, 2019!
Now in its 4th year, CDAO Canada provides a platform for Canadian data and analytics leaders from across multiple industries to interact and network over the course of two days, giving participants the unique opportunity to share challenges and learn directly from one another.
Our early confirmed speakers include industry leaders like:
• Avgoustina Tchoutkina, Head of Analytics, The Chlorox Company
• Christian Rodericks, Director of Analytics Architecture, Recipe Unlimited
• Jamie McDougall, VP Business Intelligence and Anaalytics, Gore Mutual
• Lori Bieda, Head of Analytics Centre of Excellence, Bank of Montreal
• Karen Beckmann, Vice President Data Management, QuadReal Property Group
• John Walsch, Chief Data Officer, Environment and Climate Change Canada
• Tom Kavouras, Vice President of Business Intelligence and Analytics, FNF Canada
• Pamela Snively, Chief Data and Trust Officer, Telus
• Alexey Shlykov, Senior Director of Information and Analytics, Walmart Canada
Don’t miss out on your chance to join them and more of Canada’s most influential data and analytics professionals!
Government / Non Profit: CAD 899.0
Data and Analytics Professional: CAD 1599.0
Vendor / Solution Provider: CAD 2999.0