Insurers are made or broken by a successful claims function. Those willing to invest in serving their customers now will be the success stories tomorrow. Connected Claims Europe reveals how European leaders are transforming claims, from connecting and digitising the supply chain, to driving efficiency, accuracy and greater analytical insights.
Featuring proven business case studies, expert speakers and hours of networking with over 250 of Europe’s leading C-Level claims executives, join us and make the ‘moment of truth’ a moment to remember. Join this industry-leading summit for exclusive insights into:
- Connecting and Digitising Your Supply Chain for an Effortless Customer Experience: enable greater data-sharing amongst different parts of your business to gain speed, reduce costs and the need for different customer touch-points, delivering more transparent and customer-centric claims
- Exceeding the High Expectations of the Digitally-Empowered Customer: deliver hyper-personalisation, incorporate dynamic customer communication and enable multiconnected engagement across digital and traditional channels, utilising automation and robotics to increase claims resolution
- Driving Efficiency and Saving Money: design strategies and implement technologies that accelerate claims processing, reducing human error and enabling straight-through claims processing
- Ensuring Your Team Has the Right Profile and Skills for The Claims Handlers of Tomorrow: gain workforce buy-in by building more efficient, effective and impactful human-automation combinations
- Using Data Insights to Deliver More with Less: from advanced analytics to effective data management and storage, listen to the practical cases of how insurers are using data to redesign claims, reduce costs, remove duplication and achieve greater accuracy at each stage
Standard : EUR 1299.0