CRU and the Southern African-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AHK) will be co-organising the inaugural CRU Africa Wire, Cable and Tube Conference, with wire and Tube Dusseldorf as lead sponsors.
This unique partnership of local expertise and global reach will create a tremendous opportunity for the international wire, cable, tube and pipe supply chain to meet, and make new trade partnerships with key African stakeholders. Africa boasts enormous potential for increased trade in wire, cable as well as tube and pipe related industries.
This event offers as a unique opportunity for industry professionals to learn more about these exciting new markets. There will also be invaluable networking opportunities for local industry and stakeholders to meet with the international supply chain, and discuss the main trends impacting the global market and how they can be applied to the opportunities and challenges being faced across the continent.
Key topics to be addressed:
• Understanding Africa’s wire, cable, tube and pipe production, trade and supply chain
• The importance of the industry's reliance on wire, cable, tube and pipe for African development
• Update on the expected consumption trends in Africa, of high wire and tube consuming industries: Mining; Utilities; Oil and Gas; Construction and Infrastructure
• Latest global technological advances in wire, cable, tube and pipe manufacturing, and how they can be applied in African operations
• Key considerations for the global wire, cable, tube and pipe supply chain when considering investing in African operations/distribution
Early international rate: EUR 790.0,
Mid international rate: EUR 890.0,
Final international rate: EUR 990.0,
Special rate for African policy makers and SMEs: EUR 500.0