Whether you are an individual just getting started in agile or an organization experimenting with one scrum team, planning to start a team, then this class is your right step in the right direction.
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the constructs of agile and exhibit the mindset
2. Recognize and apply agile principles to team roles and practices
3. Exhibit high performing agile team characteristics
4. Participate and lead scrum ceremonies
5. Immerse in agile team dynamics and learn essential skills such as conflict resolution and more
6. Understand what it takes to drive continued value realization
7. Recognize and apply effective agile metrics
8. Share business acumen and experience working with business partners in an agile environment
9. Identify team improvement opportunities
10. Supporting effective agile team operations
The class is 4 hours in length. There will also be the opportunity for individual coaching or consulting for those interested in post class sessions.
You will receive a workbook of course materials and a notebook for capturing your class experiences.
Who Should Attend:
Professional who is currently involved in or will become involved in the running of scrum projects. Current scrum team members, product managers or product owners, line managers, PMO leads or managers.
Registrations are non-refundable, but substitutions/reschedule will be allowed with advance notice. You may reschedule your class participation with written notification at any time up to 15 days prior to the class start date and apply your registration fee to the same course or one of equal or lesser registration fee within one year of the original class start date, provided space exists. A $100 additional change fee will be charged each time a reschedule occurs. Any reschedule request received less than 15 days prior to the class start date will be rejected as invalid.
Venue Name: City Central.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Conferences | Education | Training,
Conferences | Business & Economics | Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Individual Early Bird: USD 261.02,
Group Early Bird: USD 157.29,
General Admission: USD 364.75,
Group General Admission: USD 261.02.