The Dermatology Drug Development Series is a unique industry-focused, dedicated discussion and networking forum committed to addressing the key challenges and advances in dermatology drug development and commercialisation.
Following two successful editions in Boston, this series now makes its debut in Europe, to provide the European dermatology community with a unique end-toend platform to discuss and learn about the latest insights on how to accelerate preclinical and translational research, clinical development, approval and commercial activities of dermatological therapeutics.
Join your peers and hear from a faculty of expert leaders including Sanofi, LEO Pharma and UCB, who will be sharing their learning and latest case-studies. You'll leave this meeting with the knowledge and connections to successfully advance your work in dermatology drug development at your own organisation.
Key highlights include:
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals and LEO Pharma explore key translational challenges in dermatology, including in-vitro systems and
- Kymab and Temesis Therapeutics share their experience with new target development in atopic dermatitis and psoriasis, respectively.
- ProQR Therapeutics and University of Modena and Reggio Emilia address the development of innovative treatments targeting dermatological rare diseases.
- Sanofi, Celgene and Galderma discuss the current landscape in dermatology drug development, including the latest biologic approaches, unmet needs, value demonstration and commercial hurdles.
- Sol-Gel Technologies, Sienna Biopharmaceuticals and Botanix Pharmaceuticals share their latest advances into topical development and formulation approaches.
Early booking and group discounts apply, start-up and academic rates are available - see the website for details.
Standard rate - Conference + 2 Workshops: EUR 3697.0
Standard rate - Conference + 1 Workshop: EUR 3198.0
Standard rate - Conference Only: EUR 2699.0
Standard rate - Workshop Only: EUR 599.0
Start-up/Academic rate - Conference + 2 Workshops: EUR 2397.0
Start-up/Academic rate - Conference + 1 Workshop: EUR 2098.0
Start-up/Academic rate - Conference Only: EUR 1799.0
Start-up/Academic rate - Workshop Only: EUR 399.0
Speakers: Anton Stuetz, Ph.D. Founder and CEO, Pharma RandD Consulting Stuetz GmbH and Akribes Biomedical GmbH, Betsy Hughes-Formella, Independent Consultant, Dermatological Drug Development , Bill Bosch, Executive Director and CSO, Botanix Pharmaceuticals, Carlo Pincelli, Professor of Dermatology and CEO, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, PinCell, Dhaval Patel, Executive Vice President and CSO, UCB, Dogan Fidan, Head of Global Strategic Franchise, Immunology and Inflammation, Galderma, Elena Rizova, Vice President and Head of Medical Affairs Immuno Inflammation, Sanofi, Ernst Kriehuber, Vice President - Translational Sciences, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Felicitas Thom, Director, Project Management in Autoimmunity, Transplantation and Inflammation, NIBR, Jakob Felding, Director, Skin Research, LEO Pharma A/S, Jean-François Ginglinger, CSO, Temisis Therapeutics, John Zibert, CMO, LEO, LEO Innovation Lab, Lee Heeson, President - Worldwide Markets, Inflammation and Immunology, Celgene Corporation, Ofer Toledano, Vice President, RandD, Sol-Gel Technologies, Paul F. Lizzul, M.D., Ph.D., M.P.H., M.B.A, Chief Medical Officer, Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Robert Rissmann, Research Director Dermatology, Center for Human Drug Research, Silvio Traversa, CSO, Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Sonia Quaratino MD PhD, CMO, Kymab, Tita Ritsema, Vice President of Dermatology, ProQR Therapeutics, Representative from Division of Dermatology and Dental Products, FDA