This three-day institute immerses participants in equity-centered design thinking, and dives deeply into how empathy leads to impactful, equitable and innovative solutions to real-world problems.
This three-day institute will immerse participants in the process of equity-centered design thinking, and take attendees on a deep dive into how empathy can lead to more impactful, equitable and innovative solutions to real-world problems. Professionals will walk away with a strong understanding of the tools needed to set aside biases and assumptions when creating impactful solutions and cultivating a space of creative process. Attendees will learn meaningful notice and reflection techniques that drive problem-solving, risk-taking and emphasize embracing failure while using creativity to make unique connections.
- Immerse yourself in the equity-centered design process as a tool for innovative practice.
- Reflect and synthesize desired mindsets to foster a creative space.
- Apply design thinking to curriculum, standards and units of study.
- Evaluate authentic opportunities to partner with industry so that students can foster creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
Who Should Attend:
- Instructional coaches
- Educators at all levels
- Industry professionals
- Anyone interested in taking their teaching to an innovative practice
- Schools on the cutting edge of innovation in education
Venue Name: District Hall.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops.
Classes / Courses | Academic / Learning,
Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Purchase One Ticket: USD 550.00,
Institute Bundle (Buy Three Get One On Us): USD 1650.00.