The 38th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases (ESPID 2020) will take place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, from May 25-30, 2020.
ESPID forms the basis for investigators, clinicians, lab researchers and all those interested in infectious diseases in children and infection prevention in childhood. The Meeting brings together the most prominent researchers - in and relevant to the field of paediatric infectious diseases and immunology - to advance your practical understanding and research capabilities. This is an excellent opportunity to exchange knowledge and generate new ideas in a relaxed and smart, albeit casual atmosphere.
Bring your research results, cases and ideas to Rotterdam, and join us to interact with fellow PID friends and colleagues from around the world. We will balance the outstanding scientific programme of research and education with fruitful networking activities.
The host city of Rotterdam is an ideal venue to achieve this, being a city that drives itself on constant innovation and easy accessibility.
Important deadlines for your calendar:
- Early registration: 25 March 2020
- Abstract submission: 27 January 2020
- Travel Awards application deadline: 28 January 2020
- Walter Marget Workshop application: 6 November 2019
- Research Master Class application: 20 November 2019
ESPID 2020 Co-Chairs:
- Annemarie van Rossum and Pieter Fraaij, the Netherlands
- Delane Shingadia, UK – ESPID President
- Oana Falup-Pecurariu, Romania – Secretary
- Johannes Trueck, Switzerland – Treasurer
- Nigel Curtis, Australia – Board Member
- Vana Papaevangelou, Greece – Board Member
- Hermione Lyall, UK – Board Member
- Robin Marlow, UK – Young ESPID Representative
- Fani Ladomenou, Greece - Young ESPID Representative
Early Bird Rate -Members (to be confirmed): EUR 240.0
Annemarie van Rossum, Pieter Fraaij, Adam Finn, Adilia Warris, Andrew Pollard, Asgeir Haraldsson, Delane Shingadia, Federico Martinon, George Syrogiannopoulos, Hanna Nohynek, Johannes Trueck, Klara Pofsay Barbe, Lise Jensen, Maria Tsolia, Nicole Ritz, Nigel Curtis, Olof Hertting, Philipp Henneke, Saul Faust, Shamez Ladhani, Theoklis Zaoutis, Ulrich Heininger, Marion Koopmans, Petter Brodin, Tanya Strivers, Shabir Madhi, Menno de Jong, Jason McLellan, Goran Tešović, Marko Pokorn, Louis Bont, Dasja Pajkrt, Daphne Peeters, Lilly Verhagen