Hosting 100+ of the most poised speakers in the industry, spanning from Retail, Fashion And Beauty, Marketplaces, Food And Beverage and Consumer Goods, the Summit offers an unbeatable immersive experience through our curated learning, exhibition, and interactive formats.
You get to create, build, and nurture meaningful relationships with the pioneers of latest solutions, technologies and future-facing strategies across eCommerce, Marketing, Payments, Mobile, Big Data, CRM, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence
2020 will also see these key topics of discussions:
- Brand Management- How can you tell your story and create something with a lasting impact to grow your business
- Data Analytics- How to accelerate your retail business with a scalable data science platform
- Personalization- How can you create much more personal and "human" experiences across moments, channels, and buying stages?
- "How to" roundtables- a highly interactive small group format that allows you to choose specific digital marketing challenges for idea-sharing with your peers
- Shark Tank- Identifying "The Next Best Thing" in retail tech
eTailers And Retailers (Conference): USD 1499.0,
eTailers And Retailers (Conference + Focus Day) : USD 1699.0,
Non-Retailers (Conference Only) : USD 2999.0
Speakers: Anand Roy, Regional Director, The Walt Disney Company, Lyubomir Minkov, VP, Digital Marketing, NTUC, Maria Graefin von Scheel-Plessen, Global Media Manager, Montblanc, Liliane Sek, Senior Director, Brand Activation, SEAPAC, adidas, Braden Shields, Head of eCommerce, Asia Pacific, COS Stores - H&M Group, Ankur Gaur, Data Scientist, Samsung Electronics, Carmen Low, eCommerce Head, Asia And ANZ, Swarovski, Nils Swolkein, Managing Director, Decathlon, Nakul Gaur, Senior Global Leader, eCommerce, Performance Media And Analytics, Unilever, Damien Haas, Online Director, SEA, Estee Lauder, Andrea Picchi, Head of Experience Design, River Island
Venue Name: Equarius Hotel