Attendees will learn how to facilitate student learning through authentic real-world problem-solving that aligns with standardized requirements in school. Participants develop a strong understanding of the problem-based learning (PBL) model, and how to partner with industry leaders in their community so they can bring authentic learning experiences to their classrooms and schools. Through the PBL model, participants will build positive entrepreneurial identities and foster a growth mindset in their students, teaching them the importance of risk-taking, resilience, collaboration and stewardship.
- Deep understanding of the PBL model and how to present students with real-world problem-solving opportunities.
- Leverage community partners to improve student learning.
- Connect participants to experts in the community with the goal of collaborating to address authentic problems.
Who Should Attend:
- Instructional coaches
- Educators at all levels
- Industry professionals
- Anyone interested in taking their teaching to an innovative practice
- Schools on the cutting edge of innovation in education
Venue Name: Seattle Public Library-Central Library.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops.
Classes / Courses | Academic / Learning,
Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Purchase One Ticket: USD 950.00,
Institute Bundle (Buy Three Get One On Us): USD 2850.00.