Explore the city on two wheels with Free Ride Thursdays Brought to you by El Rio Health. Kicking off March 5th, Tucson will enjoy $0 Daily Passes from Tugo every Thursday in March.
1) Visit one our stations or download the CycleFinder app on Thursdays in March.
2) Select "Buy a Pass" on a kiosk touch screen or app, select "$0 One-Daily Pass" and follow the on screen instructions.
3) Get riding by entering your 5-digit ride code on any dock with an available bike.
4) Enjoy unlimited 30-minute, station-to-station trips while your pass is active. For every trip exceeding 30 minutes, overage fees will accumulate at a rate of $4 per additional 30 minutes of trip time.
5) Return your bike to any station to end your trip. To ride again, select "I Have a Pass" at a kiosk and insert your credit card, or use the CycleFinder app. Take as many free 30-minute trips as you like while your pass is still active.
Category: Community | Recreation
Time: 00:00 to 23:59