For the third year, we are bringing together the world's health innovators in immuno-gene therapy, this time in Munich, 7-9 September 2020
We will discuss what is necessary to make significant advancements in immuno-gene therapy and apply these findings in the field of oncology and beyond.
ICLE proves that a strong community of passionate scientists, clinicians and clinical researchers, industry leaders and start-ups are making a difference!
This conference is designed to provide valuable opportunities for face-to-face conversations with speakers and delegates. Join us for an unparalleled opportunity to network with experts as dedicated to this treatment modality as you.
Programme highlights include:
• Lymphocyte engineering for the treatment of Hematological malignancies
• Lymphocyte engineering for the treatment of Solid Tumors
• Genome editing for allogeneic ACT
• Safety switches and controlled expression
• Engineering HSC, NK, NKT and γδ T cells
• Target and receptor discovery
• Lymphocyte engineering for the treatment of HIV
• Optimizing receptor and vector design
• Non-viral vectors and transposons
Abstract Submission Deadline: 7 April 2020
Early Registration Deadline: 4 May 2020
For Support Opportunities please visit: https://lymphocyte.kenes.com/support-benefits/
ACADEMIC REGISTRATION: EUR 670.0,
RESIDENT/STUDENT/PhD STUDENT: EUR 370.0,
INDUSTRY DELEGATE: EUR 950.0
Speakers: Adi Barzel, Michal Besser, Chiara Bonini, Dirk Busch, Cyrille Cohen, Paolo Dellabona, Gianpietro Dotti, Tobias Feuchtinger, Weidong Han, Michael Hudecek, Christopher Klebanoff, Angela Krackhard, Annette Kunkele, Ann Leen, Luigi Naldini, Bilal Omer, Waseem Qasim, Katy Rezvani, Hans Stauss, Shigeki Yagyu, Jun Zhu