This workshop provides Supply Chain Managers an opportunity to hear from leading experts on human rights, science-based targets, transparency & tech trends, the SDGs, B Corp and more.
Spend a day with peers discussing pressing issues many companies are facing and exploring useful frameworks like B Corp and the SDGs as ways to understand, improve, measure and communicate the impact your company makes through its value chain.
This workshop, which has been co-designed with B Lab Europe, will be an opportunity to hear from a variety of subject matter experts who will expose you to a number of supply chain trends and issues that many businesses are having to think about.
You will be provided ample opportunity to reflect as well as engage with peers and learn from one another how to address challenges and seize opportunities related to sustainability and social impact in your value chains.
* B Corp Movement - B Corp community, certification process and B impact Assessment
* B Corp Way of Managing Supplier Impact - Know your suppliers, us vs. them, long-term relationships, measure what matters
* Introduction to the SDGs as a useful framework for tracking and communicating impact in supply chains
* Transparency: Benefits, levels of success, best practices and approaches
* Human Rights - Workers' rights, child labor, forced labor, Modern Slavery Act, etc.
* Environment - Plastics and packaging, renewable energy, circular economy, science based targets, climate change
* Tech: Blockchain in supply chain, AI, automation, etc.
* Suppler Engagement Strategies
Venue Details: RSA House, 8 John Adam Street, London, England WC2N 6EZ, United Kingdom.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops.
Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Business & Economics,
Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Price: Regular Attendee - GBP 900.00.