Over 200 senior executives from Europe's automotive, vehicle emissions control and AdBlue® markets will gather to discuss legislation and the future of the industry in a post Euro 6/VI landscape.
The conference is attended by senior members of government, and key representatives of OEMs, vehicle emissions technology providers and the AdBlue® supply chain.
This year’s dynamic agenda includes engaging sessions presented by experts from the European Commission, the VDA, ACEA, Neste, Shell, Volkswagen, Watlow, the Department for Transport (UK) and many more.
The agenda will cover the following key topics:
- Sustainable future for the internal combustion engine (ICE)
- Euro 7/VII discussions
- Real driving emissions (RDE) and the implementation of Euro 6/VI
- CO2 reductions and implementation of EU limitations
- New technology solutions for emissions reduction
The AdBlue® Forum will cover:
- Retail infrastructure development
- AGU and TGU production and availability
- Regional perspective of AdBlue® producers
- AdBlue® and diesel market developments
There will be plenty of breaks and events built into the agenda offering excellent networking opportunities. Use this time to build upon existing relationships, forge new partnerships and catch up with colleagues across the industry.
If you want to raise your brand’s profile in the vehicle emissions technology or AdBlue® markets, speak to us about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities. Our flexible, bespoke packages will help you generate more leads and stand out from the crowd.
Our early booking discount ends on 3rd April, register before then to save €200 on the general admission/standard ticket price.
Visit our website to find out more, download the conference brochure and register.
General Admission: EUR 2599.0