The 8th edition of EAACI International Symposium on Molecular Allergology (ISMA 2019) will be taking place from 28 – 30 November in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. It will be the place to discuss the newest developments in the field of molecular allergology and the impact they will have on allergy diagnosis and therapy.
An exciting scientific programme will reflect the rapid development happening in the field with the following scientific highlights:
- Systems medicine in inflammation research: big data, bioinformatics and single cell analyses;
- Allergen molecules: biomarkers for allergic phenotypes, disease trajectories and treatment;
- The newest developments in veterinary molecular allergology;
- Intrinsic allergen properties and sensitization;
- Understanding and predicting cross-reactivity: molecular modeling and bioinformatics;
- Molecular approaches in immunotherapy;
- New diagnostic approaches: in situ testing, cellular testing and carbohydrate microarrays.
In addition, the program offers unopposed timeslots for oral abstracts and posters, two interactive sessions for clinical cases and CRD, two pro-cons and two interactive sessions.
EAACI Junior Member registration starts from: EUR 180.0,
EAACI Member registration starts from: EUR 435.0,
Non-Member registration starts from: EUR 580.0,
Special Rate (Nurse, Students, Dieticians) starts from: EUR 180.0
Speakers: Kirsten Beyer (DE), Carsten Bindslev-Jensen (DK), Fatima Ferreira (AT), Jean-Philippe Girard (FR), Frits Koning (NL), Lars Poulsen (DK), Ronald van Ree (NL), Maria Yazdanbakhsh (NL)