What are our bodies truly capable of?
What are our beings truly capable of?
In this clothes-on workshop with sexperts Guy & Lauren, discover all the secrets you never learned in school.
An Introductory Tantric Workshop for Singles and Couples with Guy & Lauren.
The human body is vast and deep, capable of unprecedented, exquisite, even transformative pleasure. Yet so few of us get to scratch more than the surface of this unlimited potential.
In this clothes-on workshop with Guy and Lauren, discover all the secrets you never learned in school:
- The G-Spot
- Erotic Anatomy
- Ejaculatory Control
- Energetic Lovemaking
- Lovemaking for Health
- Full Body & Multiple Orgasms
- The Science of Pleasure
You can ask our sexperts all your burning questions. They have a tremendous well of training and experience!
It's 2019. Not the stone age. It's time for deeply satisfying, soul-connecting sex.
Come gain the knowledge and tools you need to take your sex life (including solo sex) to the next level.
Testimonials for Secrets of Sexual Ecstasy:
* "Guy and Lauren are the preeminent Tantra instructors in NYC in my opinion. The 3-day weekend class was phenomenal, the interactive nature was very inclusive and the exercises are not to be missed. Highly recommend!"
-Rick M. (Fintech Sales)
* "Lauren and Guy are excellent guides to the hidden realms. If you are looking to create more depth of feeling and connection in your relationships–with your own self and with others–you deserve to receive this experience." -Victoria O.
* "Guy and Lauren are amazing, and will energize you and make you feel better about yourself."
* "Guy + Lauren have a great way of explaining, their energy is great, the way they connect with each other and us in the group. It's easy to relax and feel comfortable sharing in the space they create".
*Class will be part lecture, part exercise (no nudity or explicit sexuality). Open to all: beginners and seasoned practitioners, singles and couples.
Venue Details: Jordin's Paradise Wellness, 1215 Connecticut Avenue NW, 4th Floor, Washington 20036, United States.
Category: Classes / Courses | Lifestyle, Arts, Leisure.
Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Science, Health & Medicine,
Community | Local / Community.
Regular Ticket: USD 115.00,
Early Bird: USD 75.00,
Door Sales (Cash only): USD 125.00.