We invite all practitioners (MD, DO, NP, PA, RN) who are interested in the clinical practice of neurophysiology, including both basic and advanced theory and practice, to participate in this conference. In addition, practitioners looking for a comprehensive review of the CNP or wishing to advance their knowledge base in these areas are encouraged to attend.
• Review clinical neurophysiology techniques and topics, including: basic physiology, pathophysiology, electroencephalography, evoked potentials, electromyography, movement disorders and intraoperative monitoring.
• Focus on clinical correlation of various neurophysiological tests used for patient evaluation regarding epilepsy, sleep disorders, movement disorders, peripheral nerve and neuromuscular disorders.
• Presenters are faculty members of the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine from the Departments of Neurology in Jacksonville, FL; Rochester, MN; and Scottsdale, AZ.
• Three Hands-on Workshops included for all EMG participants:
o Nerve Conduction Studies
o Needle EMG
o Miscellaneous NCS/EMG
• Option for Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
EMG-EEG Combined: Full Fee - MD, DO, Scientist USD 1350.00
EMG-EEG Combined: Reduced Fee - Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, AH, Retired USD 900.00
EMG Only - Full Fee: MD, DO, Scientist USD 925.00
EMG Only - Reduced Fee: Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, AH, Retired USD 660.00
EEG Only - Full Fee: MD, DO, Scientist USD 750.00
EEG Only - Reduced Fee: Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, AH, Retired USD 555.00
ABPN EMG MOC or ABPN EEG MOCUSD 75.00Printed Syllabus USD 150.00
Speakers: Amy Z. Crepeau, M.D., Julie A. Khoury, M.D., Sarah E. Berini, M.D., Susan R. Agostini, R. EP T., R. EEG T., Greg D. Cascino, M.D., Jonathan L. Carter, M.D., John N. Caviness, M.D., Brian A. Crum, M.D., Elliot L. Dimberg, M.D., Joseph F. Drazkowski, M.D., Brent P. Goodman, M.D., Matthew T. Hoerth, M.D., Ernest M. Hoffman, D.O., Ph.D., Mithri Junna, M.D., Julie A. Khoury, M.D., Michelle L. Maukkermkann, M.D., Iryna M. Muzyka, M.D., Ellie Naddaf, M.D., Katherine C. Nickels, M.D., Katherine H. Noe, M.D., Ph.D., Angela M. Parsons, D.O., Mark A. Ross, M.D., Devon I. Rubin, M.D., Raj D. Sheth, M.D., Michael H. Silber, M.B., Ch.B., Joseph I. Sirven, M.D., Benn E. Smith, M.D., Elson So, M.D., Eric J. Sorenson, M.D., Scott D. Spritzer, D.O., William Tatum, D.O., James C. Watson, M.D., Gregory A. Worrell, M.D., Ph.D.
Venue details: Mayo Clinic Franke Education Center - Waugh Auditorium, 5777 East Mayo Boulevard, 85054, Phoenix, United States