- Balanced and multidisciplinary discussion of contemporary cancer treatment using didactic lectures, panel discussions, and poster sessions
- Specific clinical areas including Breast, Prostate, and CNS cancers as well as Lymphoma and Sarcomas will be discussed
- Important advances in the field, such as the use of hypofractionation, integration of surgery, new chemotherapies including immunotherapy and their integration into clinical practice will be discussed
- 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ will be offered
- SAM credit is under review and will likely be available for this activity in the amount of 12 SAM credits
This course is designed for radiation oncologists, radiation oncology residents, radiation biologists, radiation physicists, dosimetrists, oncologists working in related specialties, radiation therapists, radiation oncology nurses, oncologic surgeons, radiation oncology administrators, diagnostic radiologists, and all other health professionals involved in the field of radiation oncology.
Kenneth R. Olivier, M.D.
Kimberly S. Corbin, M.D.
Registration: USD 945.0