• New trends and emerging techniques in the diagnosis and treatment of breast diseases
• Generally accepted principles and up-to-date information in breast imaging practice
• Question and answer sessions with faculty
• Full day Saturday with morning sessions on Sunday
• AMA PRA Category 1 and Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs) credits will be available
A collegial learning environment is provided during question/answer sessions and conference breaks where attendees and faculty have an opportunity to interact to share their knowledge.
This course is provided in collaboration with the University of Minnesota.
Tara L. Henrichsen, M.D., Mayo Clinic
Jessica Kuehn-Hajder, M.D., University of Minnesota
Registration Fee: USD 695.0