The aim of this NEW course is to provide attendees with a good basis to work from when involved in taking development candidates to the first in human trials with a view also on some longer-term requirements. The course content will therefore focus on the necessary early phases of chemical development as would typically be required to support production of up to about 2kg using laboratory-based 20L equipment and pilot plant equipment. The course will introduce and discuss the following:
- Requirements in order to move from small (<1g) supplies to the first 100g or so for preclinical work.
- Further scaling to 1-2kgs non-cGMP.
- Requirements to make material for use in clinical trial - an introduction to cGMP coupled with the scaling issues.
- An overview of the requirements to move processes to fixed vessels, assuming cGMP is required - what operations can readily be transferred and those that should ideally be developed out.
- The importance of physical form selection, understanding and control.
- Impurities and their control, with specific discussion on genotoxic impurities and developing the specification for the API as it moves from preclinical batch preparation to cGMP batches for clinical trials.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Price: Course fee - EUR 1799.00.
Venue Name: Hotel NH Madrid Príncipe de Vergara