Following a number of neuromuscular approvals recently, the 2nd Annual NMD meeting will harness the excitement of the field whilst unravelling the complexities of developing safe and effective second generation therapeutics.
Registering for NMD will help you to:
- Optimize the use of biomarkers and define clinically meaningful endpoints to improve patient stratification
- Widen your awareness of the exciting progress in the clinical landscape to benchmark yourself against your competitors
- Address the limited population size and develop strategies to overcome patient access leading to larger study groups
- Discover the advances in preclinical models and how best to navigate the limitations to improve predictability
- Discuss the regulatory issues surrounding rare disease drug development in order to improve standard of care
Join Biogen, Acceleron Pharma, Roche, Voyager and more at NMD this October - don’t miss this opportunity to unite with like-minded peers to overcome your roadblocks preventing you developing truly transformative neuromuscular treatments.
Gold: Conference + 2 Workshops: USD 3899.0
Silver: Conference + 2 Workshops: USD 3399.0
Bronze: Conference Only: USD 2799.0
Workshop(s) Only: USD 699.0
Speakers: Elin Haf Davies, Research Fellow, Bangor University, Eva Chin, Director, Cytokinetics, Jane Larkindale, Executive Director, Duchenne Regulatory Science Consortium, Critical Path Institute, Keith Foster, Chief Scientific Officer, Sutura Therapeutics, Kenneth Attie, Vice President, Medical Research, Acceleron Pharma, Kenneth Rhodes, Chief Scientific Officer, Yumanity Therapeutics, Kirsten Gruis, Global Head, Neuromuscular, Roche, Laurie Conklin, Medical and Regulatory Director, ReveraGen Biopharma, Mathieu Nonnenmacher, Principal Scientist, Vector Engineering, Voyager Therapeutics, Nicolas Currier, Associate Medical Director, Biogen , Rajasekhar Suragani, Director of Preclinical and Translational Exploratory Biology, Acceleron Pharma, Ralph Kern, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer, Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics , Romesh Subramanian, CEO and Founder, Dyne Therapeutics, Satish Eraly, Medical Director, Biogen, Shazia Ahmad, Director, Patient and Physician Services, UBC, Stuart Peltz, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, PTC Therapeutics, Susan Ward, Head of Clinical Operations, Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics, Thomas H. Pedersen, Chief Executive Officer, NMD Pharma