THE MOST INFLUENTIAL AFRICAN OIL & GAS FINANCE & INVESTMENT PLATFORM
The Africa Assembly brings together financiers and investors with the African Oil & Gas industry leaders.
In 2019, the African oil and gas sector entered a dynamic growth phase fuelled by major discoveries and rising investor appetite. This year the Africa Assembly comes at a crucial time to capitalise on this renewed interest in the African oil and gas industry with 2020 set to be a significant turning point for the region.
The Africa Assembly provides you with the opportunity to:
- Sharpen your business strategy
- Solidify your competitive position in the African industry
- Grow your regional senior network
Key topics for 2020 include:
- Raising Capital for African E&P Projects – Understanding Opportunities in a Changing Global Landscape
- What Does a Low Carbon Future Mean for African Investment?
- Drilling Activities & High-Potential Discoveries – The Future of African E&P
- Local Content in Action – Success Stories from Across the Continent
- Large LNG Projects vs. Domestic Commercialisation – Diversifying Downstream Uses for Emerging Gas Markets
- Assessing Lenders Commitment to African E&P Projects: Exploring Below & Above Ground Risks for Capital Intensive Projects
The 2019 gathering brought +400 attendees, including 60 speakers to Paris, to ensure that the audience: Heard from the continent's key players responsible for moving industry-changing projects forward and Gained in-depth industry knowledge and expert market insights.
Oil & Gas Companies: Super Early Bird: GBP 1995.0,
Non Oil & Gas Companies: Super Early Bird: GBP 2295.0,
Oil & Gas Companies: Early Bird : GBP 2495.0,
Non Oil & Gas Companies: Early Bird : GBP 2795.0,
Oil & Gas Companies: Full price : GBP 2695.0,
Non Oil & Gas Companies: Full Price : GBP 2995.0
Speakers: Egbert Faibille Jnr CEO, Petroleum Commission, Ghana, Emmanuel Muggaga Chief Financial Officer, UNOC, Pam Darwin Vice President - Africa , ExxonMobil, Jonathan Peachey Vice President Exploration Portfolio & New Business Shell, Omar Mithá CEO and Chairman, ENH Mozambique, Ade Adeola Managing Director - Energy & Natural Resources, Standard Chartered Bank
Venue details: The InterContinental, 2 Rue Scribe, 75009, Paris, France