"Through 2023, 99% of firewall breaches will be caused by firewall misconfigurations, not firewall flaws."
We believe network security should be simple . The best security outcomes result from an integrated, high-performance platform that's easy to operate. Automation and machine learning-powered analytics will save you time and strengthen your security.
Join us for a Network Security Seminar in Carlsbad, CA on April 18th at 10:30 a.m. Our experts will tackle your toughest security challenges, from your branch and mobile users to your data center and cloud. You'll learn about the industry's fastest next-generation firewall platform, which reduces the need for disconnected point products.
We'll cover how to:
- Close dangerous policy gaps using the new Policy Optimizer to migrate from legacy rules
- Inspect your DNS traffic for threats - nearly 80% of malware attacks use DNS*
- Implement Zero Trust now with best practices for success
- Rearchitect your security for SD-WAN-enabled branch and retail sites
- Adopt best practices with our comprehensive set of complimentary security tools
Please register here .
* According to research by Palo Alto Networks Unit 42.
price 1: USD 0