PCMH Congress is a 4-day meeting of quality care professionals, focused on practical education and insight around one of the most important delivery system innovations of the past 30 years – Patient-Centered Model Home (PCMH).
Join 1,000 of your health quality peers, along with 70+ faculty with real-world PCMH Experience, to earn 30+ Credits /20 MOCs and experience a valuable face-to-face opportunity to connect with your PCMH community. Learn more about how the patient-centered model care improves care quality and the patient experience and explore successful strategies for achieving and sustaining PCMH recognition for medical homes from any care setting.
Who Will Benefit from Attending PCMH Congress?
• Practice Managers and Staff
• Quality Managers
• Health Care Consultants
• Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Allied Health Professionals
• Federally Qualified Health Centers
• Health IT Professionals
• PCMH Certified Content Experts
• Medical Residents, Fellows, and Emerging Clinicians
• And anyone else engaged in the recognition process
PCMH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DELIVERY SYSTEM INNOVATION OF THE PAST 30 YEARS.
Why you should attend?
• Receive tips, tools, and ideas to apply right away through interactive conference sessions tailored to your organization’s needs.
• Engage one-on-one with leading PCMH experts who can assist in answering critical questions.
• Network with peers from around the country who can share insight into common challenges and offer potential solutions.
FQHC/Community Service/Government - Base Registration: USD 899.00
FQHC/Community Service/Government - MVP Registration: USD 1099.00
Health Care Provider/Hospital System/Care Center - Base Registration: USD 999.00
Health Care Provider/Hospital System/Care Center - MVP Registration: USD 1199.00
PCMH CCE/NCQA Surveyor/NCQA Auditor/PCMH Evaluator/HEDIS Users Group/Accreditation and Certification Users Group - Base Registration: USD 879.00
PCMH CCE/NCQA Surveyor/NCQA Auditor/PCMH Evaluator/HEDIS Users Group/Accreditation and Certification Users Group - MVP Registration: USD 1079.00
Health Plans Registration - Base Registration: USD 1349.00
Industry/Consultant - Base Registration: USD 2999.00
Military/VA - Base Registration: USD 499.00
Student/Resident/Fellow - Base Registration: USD 99.00
Speakers: Michael S. Barr, MD, MBA, MACP, FRCP - Executive Vice President, Quality Measurement and Research Group, NCQA, David Nash, MD, MBA - Founding Dean Emeritus, Jefferson College of Population Health, Thomas Jefferson University, Patricia Marine Barrett, MHSA, PCMH CCE - Former Vice President of Product Design and Support, NCQA, Christina Borden, PCMH CCE - Director of Recognition Programs Policy and Resources, NCQA, Victor Caraballo, MD - Vice President Quality Management, Independence Blue Cross, Lisa Slattery - Vice President Accreditation and Recognition Operations, NCQA, Shelly Smith, RN, MN, CPHQ, PCMH CCE - Managing Consultant, Health Value Solutions LLC