CME Diabetes, Obesity and Cholesterol Metabolism Conference aims to point towards the investigation of diet imbalance as a tool for weight management and irradiate negative consequences & implications for health that causes obesity, diabetes & metabolic disorders.
PDOC 2021 will provide the platform for Diabetologists, Endocrinologists, Nutritionists, and other related Professionals to present their latest research works.
- Bariatric Surgeons
- Nutritionists and Dietitian
- Physical Therapists
- Diabetes Educators
- Clinical Researchers
- Exercise Physiologists and Healthcare Researchers
Opportunity for all the presenters to be part of Best Presenter / Best Young Researcher / Best Poster Awards competition.
Conference Central Topics:
- Obesity: Diet and Nutrition
- Obesity and Diabetes
- Obesity and Cancer
- Endocrinology and Cholesterol Metabolism
- Childhood Obesity and Diabetes
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Cholesterol and Lipid Metabolism
- Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome: Stroke and Cardiac Health
- Obesity, Diabetes and Pregnancy: Risks and Management
- Bariatric Surgery and Advanced Treatments of Diabetes