Attending the Expert Speaker Discovery is possibly the fastest way to go from inexperienced speaker to a confident speaker.
During the event you're taken by the hand and shown step-by-step the secrets to making memorable speeches which attract standing ovations. So afterwards you'll be able to confidently speak. And boost your reputation as a speaker and be well-rewarded in the process.
Anyway, here's a taste of what you'll discover at the event:
* 5 common mistakes to avoid when speaking. One of them is overfill people's heads with data and facts.
* When to speak for FREE... and still walk away with thousands of pounds.
* Most lucrative type of speech to give. Allows you to build a massive speaking business.
* The "exercise" secret that guarantees standing ovations. Not physical. Takes just minutes to do.
* You need courage to speak, right? Wrong. Why courage is the least of your concerns. And what's more important instead.
* What the best speakers have that allows them to motivate, inspire and sell. Secret you can use too.
* The hidden architecture of every speech you give. Just include these 7 parts in every speech.
* How to grab your audience's attention immediately. Simply include one of these in the opening couple of minutes.
* Speech starting to go wrong? Use this utilization technique. Allows you to recover control - without losing the audience.
* Never forget your speech content with this Pentagon Content Model. Prevents any embarrassing pauses. Amazing!
* The "4 to 1 script" that allows you to emotionally connect with your audience. Presents you as a genuine, likeable person.
* 6 things to always include in your speech. One of them is to make your speech memorable.
So why be a speaker?...
How would you like to Build & Monetise the brand of you?
Stay accountable & motivated & gain huge financial & time leverage.
You could attract deals & JV partners and will boost your confidence getting better results.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Talks & Lectures,
Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops.
Artists / Speakers: Rob Moore, Mark Homer, Glenn Delve, Paul O'Mahoney, Kevin Mcdonnel.