The industry-leading event for the Benelux region; Benelux Infrastructure Forum, is returning to Amsterdam on the 20th and 21st November 2019 for its 18th consecutive year.
The urgency to decrease the reliance of fossil fuels and transition to renewable energy sources has led to a major shift in the Benelux region towards offshore wind /geothermal power/solar power plant production and subsequently a requirement of different financing for these types of plants.
For this reason, this year’s highly anticipated event will focus on exploring new financing mechanisms and alternative markets for future sustainable investments in the Benelux region. Attendees will have the unparalleled opportunity to meet, network and participate in panel discussions and debates with industry experts and professionals ranging from: banks, infrastructure developers, and institutional investors, to lawyers, government agencies, financiers and regulators.
The two-day meeting will delve into various financing options within the Benelux region for infrastructure projects, including Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), project bonds, pension funds, refinancing, government funding, green bonds, and many more.
Highlights for 2019 include:
• Join the only conference tailored to the specific issues that the Benelux region faces
• Hear the Dutch Ministry of Finance highlight what Future investment opportunities are available in the Dutch market
• Understand how the EFSI in Flanders will facilitate investment in the region by bearing a part of the risk
• Case study updates from major projects in the region focusing on Offshore wind, Geothermal power and Digital Infrastructure
• Gain insight into the developments and projects that are happening in the ports of Amsterdam
• Explore the different financing models available for renewable projects to ensure success
• Learn how green hydrogen has become an emerging technology within Europe and its combination with offshore wind
Conference Only: GBP 1499.0,
Promotion Literature Distribution: GBP 999.0,
Conference Documentation on the Document Portal: GBP 499.0,
Conference Presentations: GBP 499.0
Speakers: Chairman Jeroen Kies, Executive Director Structured Finance, SMBC, Erik Jan Snik, Coordinator Public-Private Partnerships, Dutch Ministry of Finance, Johan Reynaert, Investment Manager, PMV, Francois-Yves Gaudel, Director Infrastructure Debt, Allianz Global Investors, Peter Gopfert, Director, KfW IPEX-Bank, Neal Erlenborn, Director Project Debt and Equity, Van Oord, Ines Pinot de Villechenon, Project Finance, Green Giraffe, Mathias Pahlke, Head of Infrastructure, NORDLB, Lisa McDermott, Executive Director, ABN AMRO Bank, Femke Brenninkmeijer, Director Energy, Cargo and Offshore, Port of Amsterdam, Frank Schoof, Chairman, Platform Geothermie, Jan Willem Rosingh, Owner, Perpetuum Energy Partners, Rutger te Grotenhuis, Director Finance and Transactions, Rebel, Alistair Perkins, Head of Infrastructure and Project Finance, NN Investment Partners B.V., Andrew Petry, Director, Simmons and Simmons, Jeroen Zanders, Senior Vice President, Macquarie, Michael Feith, Policy Advisor, European Commission, Johan Bel, PPP Manager Europe Concessions and Assets, Besix , Jeroen int Veld, Director, Rebel Group