The transition from hardware- to software-defined vehicles changes the automotive ecosystem and the software content per vehicle is rapidly increasing. Don't miss your chance to shape the future of automotive Software.
At this year's SOFTWARE DRIVES conference, we will focus on the transformation to large scale distributed automotive software:
- Software, architecture and system engineering
- Virtual simulation, verification and validation
- Open source: open software development, standardization and open interfaces
Our international experts will offer insights into these topics and will share essential learnings and knowledge exclusively with you. Don't miss your chance to be part of this independent platform to exchange experiences and ideas. We are looking forward to seeing you in Stuttgart!
- Change of architecture and introduction of modern software principles
Processes and Software Development Setup
- Development of state-of-the-art development processes for software in the automotive sector, orientation towards software natives (e.g. CI/CD and automated testing)
- Development of competencies, resources and global development setups
Business speed dating
With insights from: Volkswagen, Bosch, HERE, NVIDIA, Audi, Kugler Maag and Continental
Tickets: EUR 2200.0
Speakers: Sergio Amaya, NVIDIA, Serkan Arslan, NVIDIA Europe, Andreas Attenberger, Continental, Michael Behrisch, German Aerospace Center (DLR), Johannes Deichmann, McKinsey and Company, Dr Raphael Grech, Spirent Communications, Christof Hellmis, HERE Technologies, Dr Daniel Kästner, AbsInt, Dr Philip Langer, EclipseSource Austria, Robert Leibinger, Elektrobit, Markus Lipinsky, Volkswagen AG, Adriana Lungu, Audi AG, Bonifaz Maag, Kugler Maag, Ralph Müller, Eclipse Foundation Europe, Christoph Peters, Robert Bosch GmbH, Dr Jens Pfeifer, Audi AG, Andreas Riexinger, Robert Bosch GmbH, Alexander Springer, Robert Bosch GmbH, Joerg Tessmer, Robert Bosch GmbH