Survival Skills for Today's Gynecologist Fall is organized by World Class CME and will be held from Nov 01 - 03, 2019 at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America.
World Class CME designates this live activity for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has assigned up to 17 cognate credits to this program.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Appreciate current pap smear guidelines and their forthcoming change
• Incorporate new guidelines for diagnosis of abnormal uterine bleeding into clinical practice
• Expand diagnostic and treatment skills regarding headaches and migraines
• Improve differential diagnosis accuracy for pelvic pain, AUB, fibroids and endometriosis
• Appreciate risk management for your patients with dense breast tissue and your obligations under current “Dense Breast” legislation