This complimentary virtual event is taking place at 10am (EST) / 3pm (BST) daily between July 20 and July 24.
Key topics being covered include:
- Interest rates: Discussing the changing rate environment and the ability of financial institution to sufficiently manage the balance sheet
- Stress testing: Exploring the latest developments and trends surrounding liquidity stress testing
- Covid 19: Examining how the current crisis scenario is set to influence asset and liability management
- IBOR transition: Reviewing the path of transition and the remaining challenges to phase out LIBOR
- Covid 19: Discussing the anticipated impacts of the current crisis on IBOR transition
General outline of each online session:
- Short presentation lasting around 20-20 minutes
- Followed by interactive panel discussion for around 40-45 minutes
- Insights, discussion and presentations from more than 20 industry professionals
- Attendees will have the chance to participate in live Q and A
Hear insights, presentations and panel discussions from senior professionals of; Deutsche Bank, Northern Trust, Credit Agricole, Credit Suisse, CIT Bank, Rabobank, Societe Generale, Goldman Sachs, Lloyds Banking Group, Bank of America, Credit Suisse, HSBC and many more.
You can pick and choose which days, if not all, you would like to attend. Plus, this is free to attend* for end user professionals from financial institutions or government bodies.
Find out more, view the full agendas and speaker line up at www.cefpro.com/almweek
General Admission: USD 0.0